Why we love these 10 Secrets Traits of Successful People!
Every day in every walk of life, everyone wants to be SUCCESSFUL. To understand, what is that a successful person does? He does not do different things but he does things differently. As a result, he gets different rewards. We work hard day and night. Our SUBCONSCIOUS mind does not believe in our success. Successful people not only think out of the box, but they also live out of the box. They develop certain habits and behaviours that lead to a way of success. We find that they have more money, live healthy, HAPPY, work efficiently than the general public. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality” — Earl Nightingale.
Let me share with you, why we love these 10 Secrets Habits of Successful People!
1)Waking up early: Successful people START early mornings. They know a small change in their routine produces a huge difference. To add few our of productivity at the starting of the day. This gives a head-start. Many people may argue that waking early means sleeping early. So the number of hours and length is the same. As per research is done, it shows that our brain and body is highly productive and effective early morning. Many people start planning dreams after finishing all their work. By that time brain and body is tired means less productive. If you stop wasting time at night on social media or Netflix and start working on goal setting. This will accelerate dreams turning into reality. When everyone is sleeping.
2)Treating failure like gold: ” It is fine to celebrate success but it more important to heed the lessons from failure” – Bill Gates. When Bill Gates failed in the exam. He was at home. That time he learned calligraphy. As result, we have hundreds of fonts in Microsoft programs. He incorporated what he has learned into a new venture. Every successful person will tell you failure is inevitable. In the journey, roadblocks will be there. Getting discouraged by FAILURE never makes you successful. Important is to learn a lesson from it and move forward. Treating the lesson learnt from failure as gold that is precious. What was the reason for failure? why it didn’t work? what needs to be improved? Creates learning.
3)Ignoring Conformity: Conformity means standards, rules and regulation set the social or the reference group. Successful ignore standards. They work on their unique ability. We have many examples who are successful after many rejections. Amitabh Bachchan was rejected in Bollywood because of his deep voice and thin legs. As per the film industry norms is not excepted for main role actor to have that heavy voice and such physique. THINKING PATTERN of the film industry was changed by him. Today, people love his voice and his personality. It was said the after the age of 60 actors do not get the mainstream role in any movie. Amitabh is 76 year he rules the heart of many generations.
4) Reading every day: Reading habit is crucial for being successful. Reading habit not only gives knowledge. It helps in developing your concentration, connectivity with different subjects. Scientifically, we read every day it enhances the cognitive skills in a person. Neurons in the BRAIN are active and progressive in making neural pathways. A person who reads every day does not get dementia as per the research. That is why successful people like Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, Ratan Tata are voracious readers. They spent almost 2 to 3 hours every day reading.
5) Spending Money: As per the LAW OF ATTRACTION, “what you give to the universe, same come back to you”. Successful people spend money to earn money. They spend not only on physical aspect like office, interiors and so on. They reinvest money on personal development in learning new skills, courses etc. Indians Most popular business coach, Dr Vivek Bindra is the best example of it. In his journey to be a fast mover is has invested in his learning and abilities and skill development. That is why is he is able to touch the lives of many people.
6) Make Scarifies: Successful people make scarifies which help them to climb the ladder. Akshay Kumar, Bollywood Action Actor is super successful with fit body and mind. He has made certain scarifies which makes stand out of the crowd. Akshay follows a certain routine. He sleeps early and wakes up early. Akshay sleep early it means he does not indulge in the nightlife of partying. Many directors and co-actors who have worked with Akshay say that he is very disciplined and punctual. He exercises every day. Many of the film stunts are performed by him, not by his duplicate. One scarifies EMPOWER you.
7) Creative Writing: Have you ever realized that world successful have published their books. Writing down requires creativity and discipline. Successful people write their life, struggle and challenges to get connected to the people. Creativity is an important tool. Even if you are not in writing. Start writing short stories or journal or blogs that will help to FOCUS on different opportunities. It will open the door of imagination. J.K.Rowling famous writes of the Harry Potter series says, ” We don’t need magic to change the world, we carry all power we need inside ourselves already. We have the power of imagining better”.
8)Self Improvement: All the successful work on making them better each day. They know no one is perfect. It is immaterial how experienced, wealthy you are. No one is perfect. They all make mistake. All successful people started the journey as beginners like you and me. The difference is that they continuously work on making their planning, strategy work more effectively. Paulo Coelho said,” When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too”. To make a change around the one need to bring improvement in oneself first.
9) Networking: Successful are good making networks. Success also depends on the network that you make. It is all about who you know. Networking does not mean making friends or talking to people. It is more with keeping a note future employers or future partners.
It is said” if you are not networking, you are not working”– Dennis Waitley.
10) Exercise and Meditation– To be successful, one needs to have a healthy mind and body. Both physical and mental fitness makes you strong to face any challenge in the way. Exercising and meditation are the SIMPLE TECHNIQUE. In exercising a lot of unused energy is released. Cells get charged up. Body is active. When you meditate, it cleanses the brain. It provides with the clarity of thought and direction to lead. ” Meditation is the tongue of soul and the language of the spirit”.